Running Man - War of the Gods: Greek/Roman Mythology Activity
Test your students' knowledge of the Greek/Roman Gods
Objective: Students will differentiate between the Greek Gods and their powers.
Goal: Eliminate all members of the opposing team.
(Inspired by episode 100 of Running Man and the name tag elimination game)
- Create name tags: I used colored painters tape (a different color for each team)
- Create 'Power Tags': Using the color coded tape (ex. Lightening Bolt, Shield, Triton, Etc.)
- Assign students to roles on each team
- Place name and power tags on each student's back
- Set ground rules: No pulling clothing/hair, no pushing, grabbing or excessive physical contact, etc.