Students build their global competency and 21st century skills by participating in global perspective projects. These projects help student to better understand themselves and the world. By empowering students to be active citizens and environmental stewards they will be better prepared for their future in an ever changing world.
Special Thanks to the McCarthey Dressman Education Foundation
• Students Skype with their peers in Japan & South Korea
•Japanese Pen-pals & other collaboration projects
• Global Nomads Group: Students collaborate with peers in Qatar, Tunisia, Morocco
• Language exchange and implementation
• In partnership with Japan Society - Students collaborate with their peers in Japan, Pakistan & Finland
• Students create digital storybooks to share local folktales